Buyers in Hong Kong are snapping up “Mosquito Apartments”—180-square-foot flats in luxury high-rises. These tiny dwellings are selling for more than $500,000 in some areas – Source WSJ
Would you spend for “mosquito apartment” or invest in net lease CRE?
What is the monthly net income with the same amount for net lease commercial real estate investment can be collected?
- Investment capital amount: $US 2,872/SQFT or $US 516,960
- Net lease’s capitalization rate (“CAP”) = 5% or $US 25,848 (annually)
- Term: minimum is 5+ years
Therefore, your NNN CRE-USA investment will generate $US 2,154 per month. Please note this is your passive income which will be taxed at lower than your earn income.
Learn more, please visit DAJK Group.
- Top 6 Terms You Should Know Before Investing in net lease commercial real estate
- First Key selection of net lease Commercial Real Estate investment…?
- Net Leased Commercial Real Estate (NNN CRE): Step #2
- How much McDonald invests in net lease commercial real estate?
- BIG BUYER of NET LEASE REPORT – March 2015
- TOP Net Lease CRE Investment Books – April Selection! **Additional 10% discount!
More resources at Amazon Corner
For further discussion, please sign-in for our free consultation