Real estate investment isn’t always a good deal –Written by Brent Wilsey –Published by San Diego Source Daily Transcript – Friday, June 5, 2015****
I have found it is much easier to invest in stocks and get returns that are similar, if not better, without the headaches – Brent Wilsey
Summary of real estate rental in referenced article:
- Operating Cost higher than anticipated.
- Travel Expenses.
- Tenant and property management
- California laws definitely favor the renter, not the landlord. Cost of legal ramifications that may come up.
- Discrimination laws.
- Cost of operating is increased for hiring a property manager.
- Cost of operating is increased for not having the cost effective repairman.
- Cost of operating is much higher. Therefore your Net Operating Income is reduced.
- Tax benefits: All the expenses are deductible and can offset the income that is received. However, some of the losses cannot be deducted until the property is sold.
- Operating Cost is including with Certified Public Account (“CPA”)
- Investor may be subject to an additional 3.8 percent tax
- I have found it is much easier to invest in stocks and get returns that are similar, if not better, without the headaches.
Embrace the June 2015 Call to Action (You Could Win $50!)
Have you ever revive a New Year’s resolution you’d given up on halfway through the year? If so, how did you go about refocusing to accomplish it by December 2015? Whatever it is, we want to hear about it in the comments—and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50 Amazon Gift Card! And be sure to use your email address when you comment—it won’t be visible to other users—so we can notify you if you win.
For an argument sake, let’s agree these 12 issues are concerned to real estate investor’s Net Operating Income (“NOI”). What is the alternative solution for real estate investor? Can real estate investor invest without these 12 headaches?
ABSOLUTELY! The answer is Net Lease or Triple-Net Lease (“NNN-CRE”).
We believe NNN-CRE can remove these 12 headaches for real estate investor. Learn more please review our previous blogs:
- Top 6 Terms You Should Know Before Investing in net lease commercial real estate
- First Key selection of net lease Commercial Real Estate investment…?
- Net Leased Commercial Real Estate (NNN CRE): Step #2
- BIG BUYER of NET LEASE REPORT – March 2015
- How much McDonald invests in net lease commercial real estate?
- Case Study: Sale-Leaseback Technique of Wendy’s and McDonald
- What is an alternative investment real estate versus vacation home…?
- In Hong Kong, the “Mosquito Apartments” sells for $US 2,872 per square foot
- TOP Net Lease CRE Investment Books – April Selection! **Additional 10% discount!
- ****Real estate investment isn’t always a good deal_San Diego Source
DAJK GROUP is the place where investors, business owners and entrepreneurs can research and find useful information, insight, resources, advice, guidance and inspiration for acquiring funds for their project, acquisition for their net lease commercial real estate, increasing their assets and running their profitable business.
Our group of expert Oil Trader, Commercial Real Estate Specialist, Asset Management, and Business & Financial Analyst, can help to answer all your questions and to provide you with investment alternative and options catered to your investment strategy. Sign-up for a free 30-minute consultation with us now!