Export and Import Business’ cost can be reduced significant with accessing to a correct and factual information. Full list of Country Limitation is available for download.
Attention: Multi-Buyer, Bank Letter of Credit and Repetitive Policy Holders, Insurance Brokers!
USA-Export-Import Bank (“Ex-Im Bank”) cover/support for private sector transactions is typically limited to transactions with a commercial bank as obligor or guarantor.
Ex-Im Bank will consider transactions without a bank undertaking on a case-by-case basis. Regarding the latter, Ex-Im Bank may consider corporate entities that are able to provide detailed financial information sufficient to enable Ex-Im Bank to reach a credit conclusion. Such information should include financial statements audited by an affiliate of an international accounting firm and prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and the statements should reflect material bank borrowings.
Resources at Amazon Corner (Take additional 10% off for first time buyer)
- Building an Import / Export Business
- Import / Export Kit for Dummies
- Start Your Own Import/Export Business
- Export/Import Procedures and Documentation
- Mastering Import & Export Management
- How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Import Export Business